Monday, February 18, 2013

Blog 2: Elegant but Sexy






Blog 2: Elegant and Sexy


Pearl Choker

Pearl flowers are combined to create this a lovely innocent attractive looking choker.
I purposely created this one with a white dress in mind. Of course white can go with anything but with white it has that innocent bridal quality.



 I spent 2 days working on it was very happy with the result. Alternate tiny "decreasing" white peals with sliver cubic peal seed beads, all encasing 6 larger flower shaped peals. Each flower has a soft tear drop hanging elegant and inter-joined by another.  Really a nice effect!!



 It feels soft and elegant, yet also innocent and sexy.
 I can make others should anyone want one. Just email me for details.
aylincreations@gmail.com



I wore this necklace at an engagement party and had lots of compliments. :-)

 
And you see how my husband and I matching perfectly with his” Star Wars” shirt! lol He says Star Wars is in his blood! Omg! lol
 
Hope you enjoy and welcome you comments

Aylin

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aylin,
    It looks so beautiful - I love it :-)
    No time for jewellery at the moment... Busy with my studying.
    Mayya

    ReplyDelete